Sunday, April 16, 2006

More Breaking News...

First, the good news. The Mosaic blog page is up. And it's now officially Easter, so that is Good News.


Now the bad news. I was in car wreck Saturday night. I was driving through an intersection at about 40 mph and somebody coming from the opposite direction turned and hit me in about the middle of the driver's side. My car ended up halfway up a median and facing the wrong direction. I'm ok, but the car looked like a complete loss.

I did have the green light and a cop told me that the other driver was at fault. There were some cops already there doing something with the traffic lights and one of them saw the accident. And yes, I was wearing my seat belt.


Technorati tags:

7 Comments:

Blogger Thainamu said...

Wow, praise God you are OK. Be sure to see if your back and neck feel OK later today too. Happy Easter to you!

8:04 AM, April 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm glad you are okay!!!

8:41 AM, April 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah, I just figured we didn't see you because you were spending time with family. Let me know if I can do something more to pray.

Good to see you've become the Mosaic Blog Commander.

6:39 PM, April 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We missed you this morning and we are thankful you are okay from that accident. We will pray that God works everything out for you to get wheels again soon. In the meantime let us know how we can help you.

The blog page looks great (like I figured it would coming from you). Thanks for helping others realize the potential that can be ours through this new "flat world."

Hope to see you on Friday at the double header softball game (6:30 and 9:30pm). We love you J!

8:16 PM, April 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, what is it with cars this year? They have a dying wish I guess. Glad you're okay!!!

9:31 PM, April 16, 2006  
Blogger tank said...

Whoa, I'm glad you're alright. That's scarey.

10:11 PM, April 16, 2006  
Blogger Freethinker said...

Thanks for the comments everybody.

Thainamu - they're still ok.

Tank - it really happened to fast to be scary.

And I am pleased with how the blog page looks.

10:52 PM, April 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home