Thursday, May 25, 2006

Diet Update 6

Weight loss this week: 1.5 pounds

Weight loss total in 6 weeks: 14 pounds


Right on target.



Recommendations for eating out on a calorie count diet:

Applebee's: Tango Chicken Sandwich (with side of pineapple), 370 calories

Chick-fil-A: Chargrilled Chicken Sandwich, 270 calories

Taco Bueno: Chicken or Steak Fajita taco, 182 (196 for steak) calories


I'm a meat eater, but I suppose there's some salads you could eat as well, assuming you don't use the dressing of course.


Technorati tags:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What good is salad without the dressing???!!!! :-)

6:49 PM, May 25, 2006  
Blogger Thainamu said...

You wouldn't know only because you won't eat salad. How can you go on a diet if you won't eat salad???

p.s. Good for you for sticking with it.

10:25 PM, May 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you doing for work outs? Running? Walking? Lifting? Just interested.

I need to start eating better and working out myself more. You are an encouragement to me! Great job!!

8:25 PM, May 27, 2006  
Blogger Freethinker said...

I've just been walking. I might try some jogging soon.

9:39 PM, May 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home