Friday, March 09, 2007

Diet Update 47

Weight lost last week: 2 pounds

Weight loss total in 47 weeks: 75 pounds

:-)


75 pounds in one year was my original goal, and I've managed to do it 5 weeks ahead of schedule. I've lost about 8 inches off my waist and about 2 shirt sizes.

I thought that 75 pounds would be about as much as I could lose, but it appears that I was more overweight than I thought I was. So I'm going to stick with my diet for a while longer and my faithful readers will still get their updates.


Technorati tags:

3 Comments:

Blogger Darius said...

that's amazing... great job, Jasen.

12:42 PM, March 09, 2007  
Blogger Thainamu said...

So, did you ever buy yourself a new pair of pants?

BTW, good for you!

12:49 PM, March 09, 2007  
Blogger Freethinker said...

Thanks for commenting.

Thainamu, yes I had to buy some new pants.

2:00 PM, March 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home