Sunday, June 17, 2007

Searches that found my blog

These are my top 10 favorite searches that people have used to find my blog.

10) scriptural verses on analysis

9) trapper was much better character BJ

8) "Best way to read the bible"

7) Distance for Snowboarding in the United Kingdom in the Olympics

6) is figure skating a sport

5) avery johnson's christianity

4) SCRIPTURES REVEALING GODS HEART FOR THE POOR NEEDY WIDOWS ORPHANS ALIENS

3) Analysis of The Logical Song Supertramp

2) "Melchizedek" guitar

1) DEVIN HARRIS sister



Notes: I did not blog about numbers 1,2,3 (only posted the lyrics gave no analysis), 5,7,8 and 10. 4 I mentioned that an author had an appendix entitled that, 6 I did blog about (the answer is no), 9 I blogged about but completely disagree with the search statement. 4 got extra points for being in all caps, 3 got extra points for the search coming form Qatar, and 1 got extra points for being part all caps and part not.

3 Comments:

Blogger Thainamu said...

How do you learn what people search for to find your blog?

3:31 PM, June 17, 2007  
Blogger Freethinker said...

I use the blogpatrol counter for that. It's a free counter that provides you with information about visitors to the site. It hasn't been that reliable for me there's probably better ones.

It was real simple to set-up, just sign-up and then copy and paste.

http://www.blogpatrol.com/index.php

7:31 PM, June 17, 2007  
Blogger Darius said...

yeah, I use sitemeter. It has it's own issues, I think I might switch to something else.

8:56 AM, June 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home