Monday, December 31, 2007

A Time to Brag, Part 2

Sure, I could mention how I won my fantasy football league...

Or, how I was in the top 6% picking games against the line. (Only 53.1% correct though, which is only barely over break even because of the vig - which goes to show that most people should never bet real money on sports).

But what I really what to mention is how I successfully completed 17 weeks of the Eliminator challenge (also called a suicide pool or survivor). I was one of only 447 of about 150,000 that managed that on ESPN's game.

Since this is a bragging thread comments that are deemed insufficiently praiseworthy of my prowess will be deleted.

Note: my picture storage is having problems so this thread is less awesome than I had hoped for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home