Friday, September 02, 2005

My Top 10 Posts

My top 10 favorite posts. This serves as an overview of my blog at its best.


1) My visit to an Orthodox church

It's about what you'd expect from the title, and proof my blog has educational value.


2) 2005-2006 College Football Bowl Season Preview

I go a coin-flippingly good 14-14 on my predictions.


3) In Christ You Are:

Some encouragement for Christians.


4) Book Review: A Generous Orthodoxy (Metapost)

Simply too much work was done on this for it not to be in my top 10. Also, parts of my review actually are interesting.


5) Fast Food Eating Guide

I share my incredible wealth of knowledge.


6) Sport or Not A Sport: Winter Olympics Edition (Part 1, Part 2).

This might be cheating a little, since it's two posts. The important thing to remember though is that figure skating still isn't a sport. Also, Darius makes some insightful comments.


7) My Dallas Mavericks 2005-6 Season Preview

The Mavs outperformed my predictions, but suffered a gut-wrenching defeat in the NBA Finals.


8) No child left behind?

A sad story about a sub job I had.


9) I like maps

I really do!


10) First Entry

The name of my blog explained.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home